Blog Archive

Elton John


Elton John Wallpaper elton 1024x710 Elton John elton john 149291 1620 1410 1024x891 elton marcus 1024x663 SirEltonJohnJPEG 718x1024 Source


Does Elton John Hate the kids of conservatives? If he praises the actions of “compassionate conservatives” then I think he does.


‘We’ve seen George W. Bush and conservative American politicians pledge tens of billions to save the lives of Africans with HIV. Think of all the love. Think of where we’d be without it, nowhere, that’s where. We’d be nowhere  at all,’ John said at the International AIDS conference in Washington on Monday.”


I like Elton John. I want him and everyone else to be able to marry whomever they want. I want him to be free to write more great hits like “Sad Songs”  and “Tiny Dancer.”  I’m a fan. But what I am not a fan of is his collectivist Ideas of praising “compassionate conservatives” for using the force of government to steal property from some, in order to give it to others. More government always leads to less freedom, for Elton John, for individuals in America and around the world.



Elton John